Cholesterol is a type of fat that sticks to the arterial walls, putting the person’s health at high risk. The body needs a certain amount of cholesterol to function well. But the excess of bad cholesterol puts the patient at high risk for heart disease or stroke.
In this article, we explain how to take care of your cardiovascular health with a natural remedy based on garlic and lemon. Try it and in 40 days you will get the expected results.
Controlling cholesterol is possible:
Controlling high cholesterol levels depend a lot on the type of food we have. A healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, cereals, and water can help lower bad cholesterol levels. Thus, we can reduce the risks of suffering more serious health problems.
Of course, it is necessary to eliminate from the diet those foods that are high in cholesterol. These are what cause the accumulation of fat in the arteries.
In addition to adopting good eating habits, there are some natural formulas that can help control cholesterol levels. Thus, they contribute to eliminate fat and toxic substances present in the bloodstream.
Next, we will share an excellent natural garlic and lemon remedy to clean your arteries and improve circulation.
What is this natural remedy?
Today there are different types of medications to reduce and control high cholesterol levels. However, many experts continue to recommend natural formulas to control this problem.
It has been proven that medications can have some side effects. Instead, natural remedies bring great health benefits.
In this case, the natural remedy to clean the arteries and reduce cholesterol levels is a cure of garlic and lemon. It has important nutrients that stimulate the elimination of all those wastes that can affect health.
Garlic is known as the best natural antibiotic we can find. This food has been part of gastronomy since ancient times. In addition to providing flavor to meals, it also has important nutrients that benefit health.
Garlic consumption may reduce the risk of developing arteriosclerosis and hypertension. But, in addition, it has been found to have other important benefits in cardiovascular health.
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- It acts as a vasodilator, anticoagulant and scrubber.
- It has antiseptic and antibiotic properties.
- It helps to dilate the arteries, favoring the elimination of cholesterol and improving circulation.
- Protect the heart
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It helps increase the level of insulin, thus reducing blood sugar levels.
All this is indicated in this study published in the Cuban Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in 2014.
Lemon is a medicinal food thanks to its high nutrient content. These can act as prevention and treatment of many diseases.
Lemon is famous for its high vitamin C content, in addition to having other antioxidants and nutrients such as group B vitamins, vitamin E and many minerals: potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, iron and manganese.
In short: it has enormous health benefits, as this article points out in the International Journal of Ayurvedic And Herbal Medicine.
In the case of cholesterol and arterial health, lemon acts as a cleanser. It is able to stimulate the elimination of fats and toxic substances present in the bloodstream.
Citric acids help to oxidize and eliminate the fats present in the veins. This prevents them from sticking in the arterial walls and causing the blockage.
In this research conducted with animals, it was determined that the consumption of lemon and ginger juice contributed to lowering the cholesterol level.
Remedy to clean cholesterol blood vessels
This garlic and lemon cure have become popular all over the world in recent years. It is very effective in reducing cholesterol levels and strengthening the immune system.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 small lemons
- 3 liters of boiled and distilled water.
What should you do?
- First, you must clean the garlic very well and cut them.
- Cut the lemons into slices and mix them together with the garlic in a bowl.
- Pour the warm water over the garlic and lemon mixture and then blend it so that everything is well integrated.
- When ready, put the mixture in glass jars and refrigerate for 3 days. After three days, strain and start to consume.
- Ideally, drink 50 ml of the remedy 3 times a day, before meals. However, it is recommended that you start gradually consuming only 1 or 2 tablespoons before meals.
- Perform this cleaning once a year, taking this remedy daily for 40 days.
- Charron, CS, Milner, JA, & Novotny, JA (2015). Garlic In Encyclopedia of Food and Health. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-384947-2.00346-9
- Banerjee, SK, & Maulik, SK (2002). Effect of garlic on cardiovascular disorders: A review. Nutrition Journal https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-1-1
- Bayan, L., Koulivand, PH, & Gorji, A. (2014). Garlic: a review of potential therapeutic effects. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine.
- Izquierdo Hernández, A., Armenteros Borrell, M., Lancés Cotilla, L., & Martín González, I. (2004). Healthy nutrition. Cuban Nursing Magazine , 20 (1), 1-1. http://scielo.sld.cu/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0864-03192004000100012
- Maza, MG, Ibañez, GG, Hernández, JCM, & Dopico, AC (2017). Literature review on the therapeutic use of garlic. Cuban Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation , 6 (1). http://revrehabilitacion.sld.cu/index.php/reh/article/view/161/167
- Mohanapriya, M., Ramaswamy, L., & Rajendran, R. (2013). Health and medicinal properties of lemon (Citrus limonum). International Journal Of Ayurvedic And Herbal Medicine , 3 (1), 1095-1100. http://interscience.org.uk/v3-i1/8%20ijahm.pdf
- Ancalla Inga, L., & Salazar, U. (2018). Effect of the intake of lemon juice (Citrus x lemon) and ginger (Zingiber officinale) on the lipid profile in experimentally induced hypercholesterolemic rats Arequipa-2017. http://biblioteca.unsa.edu.pe/handle/UNSA/5745